Thursday, May 26, 2011

Don't ever look back, my darling !


The pleasure of your presence, I can't forgo
I'm trying hard to somehow let us go
I know I can't, because I love you
I lied, and not a figment was true
When I didn't look in your eyes
And said, let's be friends
I can never get you out of my mind
I can never leave you behind
I lied, so that you can break off
And all reminiscences, you would shake off
Look at the life, career and future ahead of you
Your near ones look forward to you
You need to collect your poise now
And to reciprocate, it's your turn now
Don't ever look back, my darling !
I'll be fine, while the agony I'd be braving

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates