Sunday, May 30, 2010

I love you

I opened my heart
And told you all

It's time for me to depart
And the spirits to fall

You don't feel the same
I'm the one to be blamed
For my heart, soul and character
Which are mercilessly torn asunder

I bid adieu
To all the thoughts about you
To all the enthralling trysts with you
But not to the love, I am in, with you

I don't feel complete anymore
Some part of me is missing
Sitting here and then here no more
Every moment, I die without dying

Love is never lost
If not reciprocated
It'll reverberate engrossed
Enamored and invigorated

I never said it before
I can't die without saying with amour
I fell for you
I love you 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates