Friday, June 11, 2010

Ghosts haven't withered !

I chose not to behold you
But you came with exotic pulchritude in my dreams
I chose not to hear you
But you uttered divine in my dreams
I chose not to smell you
But your scent was irresistible in my dreams
I chose not to touch you
But you held my hands and embraced me in my dreams
I chose not to experience you
But you kissed me passionately in my dreams

I chose to keep all my senses away from you
But you are just unstoppable in my dreams
The more I choose to drift farther from you
More you get intimately inter-weaved into my themes
The ghosts have not withered away
But stayed with vengeance, Citius, Altius, Fortius

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates