Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Imperishable is my soul

Again I start off thinking about you, entwined
Not even for a moment, you go off my mind
Everything out here happens for a reason
You're the one, pertinent for my existence

I've never felt anytime like this before
You're the one, I eternally adore
It can't be love, the way it feels
It's much more profound, as it reveals

People may say It's going so awry
You may say that I've gone crazy
Unfazed I am and I don't care
I'm ready to take a plunge on a dare

You always existed intertwined with me
Still exist and will eternally exist for me 
You pervade my body and my soul
The body perishes, imperishable is my soul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates