Thursday, August 29, 2013

I miss you, My darling, on my birthday

I'm surrounded, though, by loving people
But My love is not here
They're all wishing my happiness and fortune
In the new year to come

But I'm lost in the years, when I was quite near
Every moment, memory and glory of that time
Which used to bring me happiness and cheer
Lost in the deep depths beyond,That was all sublime

It's time to blow out the candle, the desire is clear
To make this occasion heavenly and divine
As a wish in my eyes, I want you to be here
To stand by me, as I prepare myself for the venture

Ridiculous and unattainable though
But I can't convince my heart, for something untrue
The gush of wind comes as a terrible blow
I feel the celebrations are extinguished too

I yearn for you and I to embrace
Allowing the passion to transcend the distance
Which couldn't cease the love so far
Albeit, made the love further fonder and fortier

On this special day, today
I miss you, My darling, on my birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates