Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Would it happen again ?

The only way to reach God is to fall profoundly in love with him and surrender unconditionally to him

I wondered , Would it happen again ?
Yes, Cupid has rendered me incapable again
With a passionate touch of the goddess
Arrested in the demeanor of the goddess
Unable to think with incisive clarity
Unwilling to come out of the blessed reverie

Her twinkling eyes are so mesmerizing
Being in her arms feels like angel's embracing
Her irresistible gales of mellifluous laughter
has uprooted blithely even this hardy character
Her mere being has ensnared my heart
Who further refuses to storm this rampart

The vivacity of the angel is the elixir of this life
The energy she delivers revs up the quest of life
Overwhelmingly captivated by the pulchritudinous majesty
Procreation must follow the consummation of the glory
Here I bow, as unconditional surrender to the deity
Genuflecting to make obeisance to the divinity

Do I regret it ?
No, I don't
I want to be with her
I want to be in her
I want to be her
I'm her

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates