Friday, February 14, 2014

My Dear Valentine

I love you for your naughty smile that captivates me all through
And your twinkling eyes that always seem to say, "I love you"
I love you for your irresistible gales of mellifluous laughter 
And the way you mercilessly arrest me in your demeanor 

I love you for your unshakable faith and trust in me
And the way you heartily and dotingly embrace me 

I love you for your gentle touch, where I lose all my control
And the tender kiss that warms me heart and soul

I love you for the way you render me incapable all the time
And the strange chemistry between us since we met first time

I love you for all these and many others too
Most of all for what I become when I be with you


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates