Saturday, March 22, 2014

Love, Without A Reason !


Even if you've chosen to be far apart, Why do you stay, all the time,  with me  
Even though you're too frugal at that, Why does your smile enlivens me 

Why does your mellifluous laughter still jingle in the heart and soul of mine
Why does your fragrance still captivate me, in a way which is too divine

Why do we have perfect communication, without talking a word to each other
Why, even in dreams and reveries, do I stay arrested in your blessed demeanor

Why do I get mesmerized by these twinkling eyes, inviting arms for consummation 
Why do you render me irresistibly incapable, without even an inkling of passion

Why, despite being a hardy character, have I surrendered unconditionally to you
Why have I genuflected in front of altar of love, happier to lay even my life for you

There are things that you love about a person, and you can explain that
Then there's falling in love, You can never explain that

I love you, for no reason !







No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates