Thursday, December 4, 2014

Hopelessly in love with you !

I was ignorantly happy with everyone
Before I met you
Didn't know quite a thing, What's love
Before I met you

But all this changed, since I met you
You're the one who rule my mind
You make me weak when I talk to you
You're there always on my mind

Beautiful rills and daffodils, the dreams on gossamer's wings 
All these exist because of you, deriving their seminal beauty from you
And you're beautiful 'cause you possess and rule beautiful minds
I've never seen anything more serene and beautiful than you

You made me believe that there's life after this life
'Cause we're destined to unite sometime, if not in this life
My existence emanates from you and blissfully ends at you
Your love is inescapable, I'm hopelessly in love with you !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates