Monday, August 9, 2010

Please don't resign in anger, in pain or in disdain


I've gone too far, Frau
Don't know about you
Can't pull back myself now
And exist without you

Tell me how to stave off inebriation
When I am lost deep in your eyes so much
Tell me how to feel affection
And still refrain from the undue touch

How to tell you, Inside me, what I feel
and still say nothing to you
Keeping off my love, how to sustain this ordeal
Of staying befriended by you

I know I led myself to expect
Far more than you could give
I have to muster the strength
To know, without you, how to live

The fault is mine, entirely mine
Forgiveness is all, I can ask you plain
Drawing away from me, please don't resign
In anger, in pain or in disdain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates