Monday, October 18, 2010

The Deathly Silence

If I don't see you, it hurts
If I don't talk to you, it hurts
If I don't share with you, it hurts
This deathly silence hurts

I care for you and need you for my care too
I love you and need your love too
We share myself, Let's share yourself too
This deathly silence must now wane too

You are inside my heart enshrined
Our souls are intimately entwined
You are always on my mind
This deathly silence must now wither on the vine

I have said my mind, it's your turn now
You never opened up, why don't you do it now
You have seen me going crazy, it's my turn now
Let's knock out this deathly silence, it's its turn now 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates