Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I Manipulated You


I have no other choice hereto
But to manipulate you

Knowing well that you'll hold on tenaciously
I threw the gauntlet intently

Then I left a very narrow passage for you
Where it's almost difficult to pass through

Unless you get folded, which I wouldn't wish for
I want you to win this challenge and soar

We both win, If you embrace me
You win, If you jettison me

I had anyway lost long ago in this strife
Why should you throw away your life

You're smart, practical and younger
You deserve life much fuller and better

I'm sorry for you
For having manipulated you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates