Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Can't let you go today

We've spent it all, my dear
All the life's seasons together

There were longer days of sunny summer
We madly kept on looking into eyes of each other

The autumn breeze, when we strolled together
Your smile melted my heart, where to go, I could know never

The sparkling crystals of winter
Longed for the warmth in the longer nights spent together

Then came the season when the life blooms
I thought, you'd settle into my arms

You looked at me with glittering gaze
You rose like an angel, but to say "Goodbye!"

Last ray of this setting Sun above
Marks the end of the test of love

Leave, if you must,  with peace of mind
I leave with every piece of you, entwined

I really don't know
If we'll be together tomorrow

The scars of your love will always remind me however
The home, once we shared, now lies in the deep depths of despair

No matter what you'll say
Can't let you go today !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates