Saturday, April 13, 2013

I Love You

It doesn't matter who you are
What you do or where you are
There are no boundaries for the two
Who are connected at the heart
 
It doesn't matter where we are today
What we are supposed to do next
And where we are moving from here
Because we're destined to be together
 
It doesn't matter we aren't working together
We get estranged from the memories of each other
Our life scripts and directions need to be pulled apart
We are a single intertwined soul united at heart
 
You still talk to me
You talk to me in my dreams
Everyday I long to go to sleep
because I always have lot to talk about
 
If I have love
I don't need anything else
If I don't
Nothing else matters for me
 
If I have to choose
between my life and you
I'll have my last breath
to say "I love you"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates