Monday, December 30, 2013

Goodbye, My Love !

Goodbye, My Love !
I'm getting away from you, now
Taking all your grief with me
Be merrier and live in peace, now

Even lovelier than you
Will be your memories now
We couldn't get past our helplessness
Merrily, I'm sacrificing for your happiness

It's given me problems
It's given me peace
It's given me pain 
My life too, it's taken

There's no way to live, no way to go
I'm lonely in the utter darkness now
I'm making myself go lost forever
But I do know how to be true in love

Let me go silently now
Don't listen, what my eyes say to you
Just say Goodbye now !
As if, for ages, I was a burden for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates