Monday, January 19, 2015

A Tribute to Betrayed Love

"Stop intruding into the space of others l
No one wants to talk to you, you are a sick person!"

"I don't want to receive any mail from you."

"You are a hypocrite who all knows is to seek sympathy!
I am not at all interested in your office or home.
You don't deserve any respect!
This is enough!"

"You are trespassing your limits!  
No communication!
Stop forcing your thoughts over others!"

"I have already told you, I don't want any communication with you! 
What you think about me or others is none of my business.
Stop finding any means and ways to send mail or msg!"

"Mind your own business and stay away!
"My language, that's right, because respect is not your cup of tea!"

"You are a person with sick mentality and all you know is 
to thrust your sick thoughts over others under the guise of being a great person! 
No one requires your charity!"

"Stop interfering in other's life without any reason!"

"you are a hypocrite and will always be!"

"You are a person who pretends himself to be a very intelligent and  great  person, 
but in reality you are nothing but a HYPOCRITE!"

"Just shut up!"

"that does not mean you can buy me!"

"I do not want to work with you at all!"

"you are simply disgusting"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates