Saturday, November 5, 2011

I'll kiss the center of the beauty


I have tried so many times
To go away from your sublimes
After walking miles away
I find you're there with me to stay

I stay on the circumference
Of which you are the center of reverence
I can't go beyond and bid adieu
I can't come in the vicinity too

Whenever my ardor for you drives me wild
The propriety reins me to stay in the orbit beguiled
Where pulls of passion and cacoethes balance
The pushes of the scruples and conscience

How long I'll sustain the vanity
I may be pushed into the forlorn eternity
Or if I'm graced by the divinity
I'll kiss the center of the beauty 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates