Monday, August 27, 2012

Leave, love me no more !

Your mesmerizing eyes, insidiously and instantly, put out all my senses
My eyes now have finally managed to learn not to cry for your curtsies 

Strangulate me no more in your irresistibly beguiling arms
My arms now know there's no need to reach for those charms

Everyday I invent newfangled ways to keep you off my mind
Still, about a thousand times, you come and spellbind

Kill me no more with your half kisses, the elusive treasure
Leave me in the ocean of delights, yet starved of pleasure

I may lie wide awake, the night is the only succor, too feeble to rescue
There's no way, though, to tell my dreams not to sleep with you

Swept by the tempest, left deaf, numb and  blind, shaken to the core
Prays a taper, tottering in the gales of laughter, Leave, love me no more !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates