Friday, August 24, 2012

Thank You, Almighty God !

Thank you for letting me know
That I've been an awful mentor anyhow

Thank you for telling me
That I'm not good enough a friend to be

Thank you for highlighting my fancies
My helplessness and my reveries

Thank you for revealing
That I was too selfish to wish your well-being

You could amazingly see-through
That I couldn't push you through

I definitely don't deserve the attentions
And the privileged communication of yours

I was unreasonable and self-centred
Forgive me anyway

You're kind, I may have ulterior motives though
Be kind anyway

You're honest, I might have cheated you
Be honest anyway

You've done good, which I might forget tomorrow
Do good anyway

You've been strong all through
And forgiveness is the attribute of the strong anyway

In the end, it's between you and God
It was never between you and me anyway

I'll learn from the past mistakes
And definitely improve one day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates