Thursday, January 3, 2013

Here I resolve as the year turns

I resolve to separate from someone whom I love so much
Thereby bringing my life into a silent misery forever
I resolve not to turn again towards you - not even if I wish so much
But never can someone else own my heart, never – never

I resolve to send my soul into the realm of spirits to get embraced with yourself
As I can only live either wholly with you or not at all
I resolve to bid a fond farewell to you -  my angel, my everything, my very self
And yearn with no tears for you, not at all

I resolve to stray around at a distance
Until I can fly into your charms
I resolve to stay firm in my resolves, with all that courage and valiance
Until I breathe my last in your arms

Forever thine, forever mine, forever us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates