Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year, My Sweetheart !

I look at my beloved and what do I see
I see a beautiful heart glowing with warmth of love for me

I look into her eyes and what do I see
I see an ocean of tranquility, I long to dive into that serenity

I look at her smile and what do I see
I see an infectious gaiety spinning the magic around me

I sit at my desk, thinking about my sweetheart
She seems far off yet inseparable to my heart

Every time I put her hands in mine and hold her close with reverence
I feel I'm melting into her as the time sheds its relevance

May this new year bring lots of cheers to you
As I resolve to separate my beloved from you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates