Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Scourge of Love

Drowning in my lingering loneliness
Can't hold on now, becoming so breathless
One more year has come and passed by me
It's time for you to rain your love down on me

I'm losing all my faculties and my rhythm
I need you to hold me to your bosom
I don't want anyone else, for sure
You're just the one I'm looking for

It's far too late to rescue me otherwise
I'll breathe only you until my demise
I'll forever remain in your control
Body, Mind, Heart and Soul

You understand it all
All my problems, I'm about to fall
Will you stay up the night
On a suicide watch for my might

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates