Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I'm screwed !


I'm in love with you, totally, completely, madly
I've fallen flat in love with you, baby
I know I couldn't make you fall for me
I don't want that to happen, probably
There hasn't been anyone like you
I'll never find someone like you
Now that I've met you
I can't love someone else, but you
So, basically I'm screwed

I'm like you, You're like me
You deliver dialogues like me
Just don't end up falling in love like me
Don't fall flat in love with someone, like me
Because if your laughter, these mischiefs
This abusive language stops
This world will surely lose some of its privileges
I'm happy drowning deep into your memories
I'm contented being screwed

It's love that breaks you, still keeps you together
It's love that creates distances, still brings you closer
It's love that's true, and forever

If you have power to love like that, all the time
God makes sure that your love finds its way
All you've to do is just hang in there, and wait ..., wait for your time

God and I, don't go along too well, lemme tell you
But while dying, I believe, he listens even to his enemy
And when my time comes, I'll ask him for another life ... to love you

तेरी आँखों की नमकीन मस्तियाँ 
तेरी हंसी की बेपरवा गुस्ताखियाँ 
तेरी जुल्फों की लहराती अंगडाइयां 
नहीं भूलूंगा मैं ।
जब तक है जान, जब तक है जान 

तेरा हाथ से हाथ छोड़ना
तेरा सायों का रुख मोड़ना 
तेरा पलट के फिर न देखना 
नहीं माफ़ करूंगा  मैं 
जब तक है जान, जब तक है जान 

बारिशों में  बेधड़क तेरे  नाचने से
बात-बात पर तेरे बेवजह रूठने से 
छोटी-छोटी तेरी बच्कानियों से 
मोहब्बत करूंगा मैं 
जब तक है जान, जब तक है जान 

तेरे झूठे कसमों-वादों से
तेरे जलते-सुलगते ख्वाबों से
तेरी बेरहम दुआओं से
नफ़रत करूँगा मैं 
जब तक है जान, जब तक है जान 

ये जो तुम्हारी गोरे रंग वाली शराफत के पीछे बदमाशियां छुपी है न, उसी ने फसा लिया
कमबख्त दोस्ती करनी किसने है, मुझे तो प्यार हो गया है तुमसे


हर इश्क का एक वक़्त होता है
अभी हमारा वक़्त नहीं है
पर इसका मतलब ये नहीं की ये इश्क नहीं है
जब इश्क के सामने खुदा भी झुक जाता है
तो वक़्त क्या चीज़ है
उसे तो एक दिन बदलना ही है 

Jab Tak Hai Jaan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates