Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Dear Valentine

Why can't you rain remorselessly in the heart of mine 
Why can't you wash away all the pains of my mind
Why can't you smother the screams of my soul, all at once
Why can't you dress me up in the hue of your love
Why can't you give me all the melancholies of yours 
Why can't you shed this feeling of helplessness of yours

What stops you from saying what you always wanted to
What stops you from executing what you always wished to
What stops you from opening your mind
What stops you from swinging into the arms of mine
What stops your demeanor from being little gutsy 
What stops your love from engulfing my sanity

Why should we be constrained by this worldly ritual
Why should we stay apart when we're a single soul
Why should we let others jeopardize our love
Why should we die merely talking about our love
Why should I bid farewell to you and strangle the dreams of mine
Why should your memories be fonder than thyself, my dear valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates