Friday, June 21, 2013

Thanks, You gave the pink rose back to me today

Love is the pretty pink rose
I picked up years ago, there I froze
It overwhelmed my heart and mind
As I saw the seminal beauty redefined
It began to bloom agleam
As I started to dream
You plucked each petal off, saying a lot...
You love me ... You love me not ...
You hate me ... You're my friend ... You can not ...
Essential part of my existence ...  and what not ...
When the petals finally ran out
And the rose withered, worn out
It crumbled and curled over with paleface
With the remnants of romance and disgrace
It was about to get dried from the root anyway
Thanks, You gave it back to me today
I'll set it again, gently under the moonlight
Waiting for love to brighten in sunlight
To be nice instead of being painful
It'll definitely survive this struggle
Then one day it'll rise again
To symbolize the eternal truth, therein
Of you, me
And our love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates