Thursday, September 10, 2015

You'll melt into me


Drop by drop, drizzled in me
More than me, you've now filled me
That bit of myself, whatever now left in me
Also longing, for you to mercilessly rein over me

Walking in beauty, like this starry night
Best of the darkness, divine and bright
Hearts melted, our souls intertwined
The moment, inside me, so casually you stormed

You're the reason, I'm here today
You're reason, I'll fade away, one day
You make me weak, every time I think about you
I know, forever, I'm hopelessly in love with you

Fallen for you, drowned in you
To engulf me, still longing for you
I shall, perhaps, love you, better
In full bloom, sometime, elsewhere 

Every love has its time
This may not be our time
But our time will come, surely
when you'll melt into me, finally

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates