Thursday, December 22, 2011

I hate you for telling me that


I hate you for telling me that

I am mean on the whole
I breached the protocol

I didn't give a wholehearted attempt to go along the way you suggested.
I tried to be over clever, over smart and I over acted.

I intended to throw any kind of tantrums to coerce you.
I considered you as an idiot and laid a trap for you.

I pretend to love you and care for you
I intend to torment you

I sympathize with you
I am oppressing you.

I have created false walls around me and can't see the reality about you
I would be happier during estrangement from you

I considered you as a puppet dancing on the tunes of others.
I have double standards

I want the things to run as per my wishes and get everything to change in my own ways
I shirk my responsibilities and I am running away.

I am rigid and not adaptive to others
I show off to others

I have a fear of losing, falling and want to grab as much as possible
I am old, aging for the nubile

I hate for

Trying to prove something
Having rotten thinking

Not being able to face you for a fear of exceeding my limits by slipping
Needing to grow up and need grooming.

Being chagrined for not doing something which I could do and should do.
Being bore and pakaoo

Behaving at child level in an immature way and not at adult level itself
Having many systematic and random errors built into myself

Entering into the game designed by you to demonstrate how the game is played and won
Being over stupid moron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates