Friday, December 30, 2011

I waited for long


At the tea stall foyer
The ice-cream parlour
The cofee shop
In the bylanes nonstop

In the smiles of yesterday
In the themes of today
In the dreams of tomorrow forever
Where we play, smile and cry together

I never intended to manipulate you
And control every issue
You always doubted my intention
Too scared to face the situation

Hoping for love to happen
While I garner some strength to chasten
As I was slipping and relinquishing
All my hold over you was waning

I was in silence
Waiting for your utterance
I endured myself everyday
Getting dogged night and day

May be you were blind or in complete denial
Behind the smokescreen of your defences, rather too puerile
Though I knew all your reservations
I always wanted you to violate all those shackles

I often peered from my window at you
Hoping that you might sense my longing for you
I knocked many a times gently at you
To see you open up or not, as I besot with you

You never bothered
You never opened
You never called
You never turned

No more anything, not any more
Signed, sealed and dead to the core
We'll walk by as if the other one is not there
May be we won't even bother to care

I waited for long

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates