Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pride and Prejudice


Liz, I fell in love with you
For your pride, poise and elegance
Without much empathising with you
Maddened by the vice of arrogance

You were blind for so long in your gumption
Along with too much of the prejudice and unfairness
You never looked behind this condescension
There lies a wonderful heart with warmth and fondness

You impressions were certainly wrong
You never seemed to have understood the pain
Haughtily though, I wished you to get along
You instead withheld with much of disdain

My view of love, My trembling voice
Could never tell you that I was sincere
But you could never reciprocate
To the one, you could never revere

I never tried to control your conscience
You never tolerated such an arrogance
Even if we couldn't care about each other
We can never stop thinking about each other

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates