Wednesday, May 23, 2012

How could I be so stupid !

How could I be so stupid
That I fell in love with you 
Couldn't just walk out anytime
Kept on trusting you all the time

Never listened to what you kept on saying
Never picked up the hints you kept on giving
I was so blind, only saw what my mind was showing
I was so deaf, only listened to what my heart was telling

I don't know why I waited always
Knowing well that you wouldn't show up anyways
Down and Drown, left and alone
Knowing well you wouldn't throw me a bone

I always thought, you and I
Will be together forever
You kept on telling lie
I now see, it was meant to be never



No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates