Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I've had it enough !


For the longest time ever ...
I cherished your memories
And nurtured this love of mine
Hoping our souls will eventually entwine

But ! It's now so clear ...
I can't see a speck of that person
That I used to love with so much passion
You'll never be the same again

It's such a shame ....
I held on for so long with patience
Blinded by the illusory sentiments
That some day your heart will flutter

For countless times ...
You've brought me the agony
And the cloying ways towards me
Always trampled my emotions

After years of being apart ...
We'd have drifted far enough
Silently, gingerly braving the tough
Never to turn back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates