Monday, December 31, 2012

I can't offer, what is yours, to you

My body, My Mind, My Wealth is yours
Everything I am and Everything I have is yours
From this moment forth and for eternity
I love you so much that nothing can matter to me

Not your answer, Not even your indifference, Not even you
I can't offer, what is yours, to you

You must find your own way. When you have, you'll come back to me
I'm saying this now for all the years we'll have to wait, “I love you, You love me”

It'd be nice to be the boyfriend
It'd be all very well to be the husband

But, for our souls to be eternally entwined and ignited
I want to be YOU instead 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates