Tuesday, September 24, 2013

As you wish !

I don't like you
I don't love you

 I don't want to work with you at all
I don't want to talk to you at all

You were wrong at that time also, and will always be
You've always thrust your things on me

You're not the only person to deal with
My biggest mistake was to trust you as a good human being

This is not the necessary and sufficient condition for your claim
You lack the maturity and sagacity, and that depth  of the selfsame

You're unnecessarily wasting your time in this row
Don't lose your remaining respect also

__________________________________________________________

I withstood each treachery of yours
I pulled round each shenanigan of yours

I endured each sting of yours
I survived all the venom of yours

Have what you want then, but be a sport
If idiots could fly, the sky would be like an airport

Having been humiliated this much, I now swear, my mother by
I won't ever come to you and in your way

But I'll miss you, for sure, because I love you
Just come to me, if you need me, just count me in for you

We'll surely meet, we're destined to complete the story of our life
Sometime, somewhere and may be in the some other form of life

Till then good luck and good bye, My dear
May you get, whatever you wish for, with all that cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates