Thursday, October 24, 2013

Happy Birthday !

If not for this day, I wouldn't have known
The fulfillment of unfading love that goes on and on
The contentment of unconditional surrender
The devotion that never yields under any pressure
The musical bouquet filled with notes and melody of love
Romantic Painting with color, light and texture of love
The treasure of close special times spent together
Even a moment with you is more precious than the heaven's pleasure
The privileged feeling as you walk by in my heart's alleys
Captivated enchantments of your beauty and charms as you grace my dreams
To the world, you're a person, To me, You're the world, my dear
May the best of your past be the worst of your future
I wish I could hug you tight and say
My sweetheart, Happy Birthday !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates