Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Let's be strangers again !

Fear of complications prevent you from advancing further
I've moved enough, I'm now told, all this charisma is not mine either
The sweet memory of our past is my trusting companion now
While the shadows of bygone nights are with you too now
Neither I expect, for my heart, a crafty favor
Nor you should look at me with that loving fervor
No remorse, no prejudice,no broken hearts with disdain
Let's leave all this on a sweet note, let's be strangers again

Of compassion from you, I shall no more maintain any wishes
Nor shall you gaze at me with your deceptive glances
My heart shall no longer tremble in the emotional firmament
Nor shall your glances reveal the secret of your torment
We're exactly the same, but still so different
It didn't work out, never mind, but love is still the strongest
Forget everything, no one to blame
Let's be new to each other, let's be strangers again

Should knowing each other become an ailment, then it's best to forget it. 
Should a relationship become a burden, then it's best to end it.
For that tale which cannot culminate in a conclusion
It's best to give it a beautiful turn and silently abandon
We're born from different sides of eternity, which keeps revolving
Everything which ends, finds from the other end,  a new beginning
We no more intend to see the shadows of mistrust and pain
Let the new light blind us, Let's be strangers again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates