Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The contempt of love

I believed all your bluffs
When you said you will never go
I am now shackled in the handcuffs
Stuck in my empty credo
I feel small and hapless
Like dust on the stucco

I’m now prepared to let you go
It's time for you to make a move
Away from the uncertainties and limbo
Of disgust, hate, friendship and love

I finally found a way out of my fantasy
I found myself sleeping too long
It’s time to face the reality
That you’ll never come along
Even if you do pass by
It wouldn’t be the same song

It's all over, I'm finished and so is the affair
Please don't try to instill life into dead bones
Thereby bringing sunshine in the darkness of despair
And love in dry and arid soul, which now agonizingly moans

You've indeed shown the strength of character
And impeccable resoluteness of your mind
By not granting even an inch of your demeanor
Keeping all my intended misadventures confined
Don't now prove yourself an idiot of the first order
By awakening poignant memories of the happier days behind

Let's get estranged calmly and quietly
Without hurting each other
We can accomplish this surely
If we stay at arm's length forever

Dread the fire of love and comfort yourself
But I'd think with all disdain
I'd met a shammer, thyself
With resolute mind and mournful pain
I hereby promise myself
I'll never love you again !









  

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates