Sunday, June 24, 2012

We're done with all this

You've been lying all through, frau
You may own up the truth now
I might have been just a pawn all along
Your game has lasted way too long

You kept on playing me again and again
I tried to put on brave face, albeit in vain
Every time you turned around and played again
And this time I'm opting out, finally using my brain

You gave me the false hope
Don't worry, I'll anyways cope
You needn't anymore lie
I'll not anyways die

I know it's me who will be at all the loss galore
But I refuse to be treated like this any more
We've been through all good and bad times amiss
Please pack up and leave, We're done with all this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates