Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I am what I am

 
I am waiting for the table to turn
Get me a copy of yourself

You are an inseparable part of my existence
I have surrendered in front of you

You have every right to take your time
With love
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
I am sorry for taking your time
I have realized that I, a useless creature, should not waste your time.

I am speechless, Truth is, I always hurt you
But leave it, there is no use of it now!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Have you gone mad or crazy??
I  said, "Take care and goodbye!"
 
I hope you are mature enough to understand this.  
And at this stage I have to explain this 

I never thought even in my dreams that you will ditch me like this ! 
  I was talking to you because I thought you would respect others' limits and never talk like this

I should have  better understood it  
You can't just say such disgusting things and then simply move away with sorry or like that

It's very much the matter of trust,  Anyways it's too late
please remove my photographs from your page

Don't embarrass me by saying things like 
What thing is important to you and how much

 Please don't try to test someone's patience level
I guess I have told you many times earlier as well

 I hope this clears all doubts in your mind my dear friend! 
Haven't we had a deal that whatever you have for me, just keep it in your mind !
 
 Will you please stop harping on these things?
I hope you do understand and  are mature enough not to repeat such things

Things are very much clear
I hope now the directions are clear!

 I have already told you not to talk to me in such a tone or words
I just hope that you will stand by your words !

  I don't want to listen to any such thing or how do you value this relation !
I guess there is no point in having any communication

And there is no need to play such mind games with me ever again!
It's last nail in my  coffin

 I do not want any communication from your side stating what's going on in your mind
I don't want to listen to any thing that is going on in your mind

  Something is really wrong with you!
I don't want to receive any such sort of communications from you

  I am not a lifeless piece of furniture or an animal whom you can treat the way you like to 
Mind your own business! I hate you !

What is not clear to you? It's enough
What the hell you think of yourself?????????????

 Thank you so much! You screwed me up !
And do not send me further any mail, Just shut up! 
 
It's high time that you must stop daydreaming
You are simply disgusting

 I never expected you to talk in such a disgusting manner
You cannot act like my mentor










  

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates