Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I won't ever come back to you now

I'll now ride over these stormy waves
Let me get deranged amidst these graves

It's been enough to be on your side
Let them dispatch me wherever they like

Let the relations fear and relationship fade
Of this absurdity of life, I'm now not afraid

All alone, in this darkness, I'm getting so cold
I won't ever ask you for warmth, neither to hold

I've had it, My love, enough of it now
I won't ever come back to you now

Even if my heart cries and my soul dies
And there's no sunshine to light my days

Even if in this never ending trail, I get drowned in tears
For my unquenchable thirst, I now have no fears

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates