Tuesday, December 25, 2012

To Ma'am With Love


After a marathon contemplation
I've arrived at an ambitious and intrepid decision

To put things into straighter perspective somehow
You gotta take a binary decision now

It's time for litmus test, now for you
I'm throwing down the gauntlet for you

Pick it up with great gusto and swashbuckling confidence
let's snap all communications and maintain a distance

Let's resolve the bone of contention for ever
Are we in profound love with each other ?

I believe and stoutheartedly acknowledge
If you don't think so, accept the challenge

Of not communicating with me
for next three months, indeed too gloomy !

The moment you feel otherwise
You may thus become wise

You feel that you love me too
And are comfortable with losing too

You have to come to me and acknowledge this
And then give me a hug and a kiss

I'm definitely tougher, you're a tough girl
Knowing all this, let's now test our mettle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates