Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Twilight of Eclipse

Will you ever get to choose ?
Or will we both loose ?

Will you ever realize, you love me too?
Or it's just not true !

I can't force both sides of me
I can only set one free

I've chosen eternity
The past's behind, I'm breaking free

I've been longing for the hugs and the kisses
I should now be prepared to be shattered into pieces

My love, life and meaning are all finished
I wish I could also be diminished

The agony is excruciating
There's just no reason for living

Twilight of eclipse has begun
This is an exquisite one


There won't be a speck of light afterwards
What follows is silent and serene darkness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates