Saturday, November 23, 2013

Challenge of eternally estranged

Mountains may get flattened
Oceans may get dried
You may never love me 
Why wouldn't I

Memories of those aisles forever
And every bit of what we did together
Our quarrels and all that play-fight
Straining ourselves, we were so tight 

Our souls got tied together
Though in conflict with each other
Eternally interwoven by love and friendship
Innocent but affectionate companionship

So many times we fell apart
Never we departed from each other's heart
This time the invincible has fallen
The sin thus can't be forgiven

You're the illumination of my life
A forgotten dream, of you as my wife
For all the good, let this be closed forever
As I cry over my estranged  lover

As you drift farther and farther apart
Could you say, you no longer know my heart
Our profound love can be certainly sustained
Amidst the challenge of eternally estranged

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates