Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I'm now breaking up with you !

You couldn't wear pink for me
You couldn't sip a cup of tea with me
You couldn't give your old pink attire to me
You couldn't even work for me when I needed most
You could never do a thing for me anytime 
And now I don't expect you to do that too !  
It's true that I don't love you
My feeling for you is much beyond that and love is too small a word for that
There's no word to explain that and that's why I'd always used the word "love." 
It was as if I'd got connected to you instantly when I saw you first time and that too without knowing anything about you. 
It's an eternal and lovely feeling, only hitch is that it occurred very late in this life.
But, I understand my (and yours too !) responsibility and limitation. 
In the hope of finding you sometime somewhere else, when and where it'll not be too late, 
I'm now breaking up with you ! 
We are estranged ! We are divorced ! 
Actually we both love a single person, because you can love only yourself !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates