Sunday, November 24, 2013

Love is not a tale of fairy

Love is not a tale of fairy
It doesn't always come so easy
It's about overcoming obstacles
Facing even fiercest challenges

Fighting to be together
Holding on and letting go never
It either breaks you or strengthens you 
And you can't choose between the two

Three big things happen in love
First, With someone, you fall in love
The same one loves you back, is the second 
And third is the simultaneity of the first and the second. 

You may keep fighting with me forever
But love would be the ultimate winner
It's about giving everything for a moment together with you
As I say; I want you, I need you, I love you; why can't you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates