Saturday, November 2, 2013

Shame on me !

How could I say disgusting things and then move away silently
Then move on to ditch you and screw you up mercilessly

How could I test your patience, when you didn't want any further communication 
And Instead, kept on saying things about how I value this relation

How could I go crazy about you
To the extent that I started mind games with you

How could I take undue advantage of being a mentor
Breach the trust and consider you a lifeless piece of furniture

How could I not be mature enough to understand your limits
To respect your wishes, desires and your life's initiatives

How could I be waiting for table to turn, thereby wasting your precious time
How could I wish to get a copy of yourself, considering you as an essential part of mine

How could I play this way with yourself
I should have set you free and just let you be yourself

How could I think that you'd never lie 
You'd never leave me, you'd instead die

How could I dream to be most important person of your life
How could I forget, you have many others to deal with in your life

How could I look at your face and tell you how much I love
How could I drag you along, when I knew, it was unrequited love

How couldn't I see through, when you said you cared for me 
How could I just trust you, when you said you loved me

The very first moment, when I saw you in my life, 
How could I wish you to be my friend, my beloved, my wife

How could I simply fall for you, surrender in front of you
Shame on me for loving you !

Say Hello, hold me tight, come, see me and stay all night again
Shame on me, my love ! I can die, for you, again and again 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates